Culturiosity for us means Culture and Curiosity. It may be possible to spend an entire lifetime discovering Italy and still many stones would be left unturned.
ESPERIENZA C holds some of the coolest tips on what to see, eat, admire and embrace in an Italy that most travelers never tried before.
• Olive harvest and delivery of the olives to the mill. Tasting at the oil mill fireplace of “Bruschette” seasoned with freshly squeezed oil
• “Mozzarella show”: live demonstration by a cheesemaker and to follow tasting of the typical Italian specialty: Caprese with fresh tomato, mozzarella cheese and fresh garden’s basil.
• On board of an eco-car to a local winery and tasting of the wine produced
• Visit of important local wineries and production of ancient wines with tasting
• Wine tour trotting among the vineyards on a gig famous BIO wineries. Wine tasting of the production
• “La Dolce Vita” Tour on a “Vespa” bike for the green hills of North and Central Italy
• Visit to weaving of famous production of ancient linens fabrics
• Pottery: visit and practical demonstration of the processing of typical majolica
• Short watercolor painting courses
• Visit of the chocolate factory Perugina, famous also for the production of its “Baci”
• Shopping tour of the local cachemire manufacturers and visit of their outlets
• Visit of the local weekly markets and guided tour of the cities’ beauty with their monuments, churches and frescos. Stop for lunch at a delicious local “Trattoria”
• Truffle hunting in the woods with tasting at one of the best Central Italy truffles producer
• A steam train with its original multi-door carriages will stir a whirlwind of emotions taking you throughout different itineraries and allowing you to detrain at romantic stations to then venture along foot trails, to reach churches, towns and castles, to stop at a farm for a tasting and to seize the opportunity to take part in feasts and festivals.
Move the mouse over each preview, then either click on the lens icon to view enlarged image or on the link icon to view the relevant section.
TO Contact us by PHONE
(+ 39) 335 687 9716
(+ 39) 348 257 8361
TO Contact us by mail
Carmela Cipriani & Cristina Bondua'
Via Palermo 1